- Place sausage in a skillet.
- Add 1/2-inch of water.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low.
- Cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until heated through, turning links once.
- Cut sausage into 1/2 inch slices and add to non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Cook 6-9 minutes, turning frequently.
For freshness, keep refrigerated and use by the date stamped on the package. Opened packages should be consumed within 7 days, or freeze no longer than 30 days.
Pork, water, pasteurized process Swiss cheese product [Swiss cheese (pasteurized milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes), water, sodium phosphate, cream, contains 2% or less of salt, flavors, propionic acid, sorbic acid, powdered cellulose, natamycin] and less than 2% of the following: salt, corn syrup, potassium lactate, cheese powder [Swiss cheese (milk, salt, cultures, enzymes), disodium phosphate], mushroom juice powder (mushroom juice concentrate, maltodextrin), sodium phosphate, dehydrated mushrooms, parmesean cheese (pasteurized cow's milk, cheese culture, salt and enzymes), natural flavors, sugar, sodium diacetate, autolyzed yeast, sodium erythorbate, natural and artificial flavors, sodium nitrite, collagen casing. Contains milk allergen.