Have to have them!. My family LOVES the Vermont Maple Syrup link sausages by Johnsonville! We have to have these for breakfast and 3 links is 10g of protein, Wow! They are awesome! — CatrinaSee All Reviews
- Heat a nonstick skillet to medium-low.
- Add sausage links.
- Cook for 12-16 minutes or until cooked through and browned, turning often.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place sausage links on a shallow baking pan.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until cooked through and browned, turning links once.
- Medium temperature in a covered pan for 8-10 minutes.
For optimum freshness, keep refrigerated and prepare within 3 days of purchase, otherwise freeze for up to 30 days.
Pork, water and less than 2% of the following: natural pork broth with natural flavorings, salt, maple syrup, flavorings, dextrose, corn syrup, monosodium glutamate, BHA, propyl gallate, citric acid, collagen casing.