Jalapeño and Cheese Smoked Sausage Links. Can't get out that Grill? Well here's what I do: fire up the skillet and drop them in, then grab a Soft Taco size Four Tortillas, put a piece of Jalapeno Cheese on it, add your link, wrap it all up, eat and enjoy. The wife likes a Crispy Brown one (3 shades below burnt black Hot Dog Look). It don't get no better than this. — DavidSee All Reviews
These products are fully cooked and ready to eat out of the package or be prepared to your liking!
- Preheat gas grill to medium–low heat. (If charcoal, allow it to burn until white ash has formed on the coals.)
- Place links on grill about 7-9 inches above the heat source.
- Cook for 7-10 minutes, turning the links frequently. If possible, use tongs rather than a fork to prevent casings from puncture.
- Place links in a pan, add ½ inch of water and cover.
- Simmer on low heat for about 10 minutes, turning often.
- Remove links from package, place in microwave-safe dish.
- Add water to cover links.
- Cover dish, heat on high for 1 minute 45 seconds.
- Turn links, heat again 1 minute 45 seconds.
- Let stand for 1-2 minutes prior to serving.
For optimum freshness, keep refrigerated and use by the date stamped on package. Open packages should be consumed within 7 days, or frozen no longer than 30 days. Thaw in refrigerator or microwave.
Pork, water, pasteurized process cheddar cheese [cheddar cheese (milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes), water, milkfat, sodium phosphate, salt, sorbic acid, apo-carotenal], less than 2% of the following: diced jalapeno peppers, corn syrup, salt, potassium lactate, green bell pepper powder, natural flavors, dehydrated jalapeño pepper, sugar, spices, dry vinegar flavor [(sodium diacetate, citric acid, potassium citrate, and glucona-delta-lactone), partially hydrogenated soybean and cottonseed oils], sodium diacetate, tomato powder, monosodium glutamate, garlic powder, dehydrated onion, sodium erythorbate, blue cheese (pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), sodium nitrite, spice extractives, collagen casings.