Great Stuff!. I finally bought some of these after seeing them in my grocers online sales flyer. I'd seen them in the store before and always wanted to try them but never got around to it until recently, I'm so glad I did! They are DELICIOUS! Big links w/big (but not too big) chunks of jalapeno and cheese for a perfect kick. I have mine over Bush's baked beans. Trust me, these taste great! — Dan G in CTSee All Reviews
These products are fully cooked and ready to eat out of the package or be prepared to your liking!
- Preheat gas grill to medium–low heat. (If charcoal, allow it to burn until white ash has formed on the coals.)
- Place links on grill about 7-9 inches above the heat source.
- Cook for 7-10 minutes, turning the links frequently. If possible, use tongs rather than a fork to prevent casings from puncture.
- Place links in a pan, add ½ inch of water and cover.
- Simmer on low heat for about 10 minutes, turning often.
- Remove links from package, place in microwave-safe dish.
- Add water to cover links.
- Cover dish, heat on high for 1 minute 45 seconds.
- Turn links, heat again 1 minute 45 seconds.
- Let stand for 1-2 minutes prior to serving.
For optimum freshness, keep refrigerated and use by the date stamped on package. Open packages should be consumed within 7 days, or frozen no longer than 30 days. Thaw in refrigerator or microwave.
Pork, water, pasteurized process cheddar cheese [cheddar cheese (milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes), water, milkfat, sodium phosphate, salt, sorbic acid, apo-carotenal], less than 2% of the following: diced jalapeño peppers, corn syrup, salt, potassium lactate, green bell pepper powder, natural flavors, dehydrated jalapeño pepper, sugar, spices, dry vinegar flavor [(sodium diacetate, citric acid, potassium citrate, and glucona-delta-lactone), partially hydrogenated soybean and cottonseed oils], sodium diacetate, tomato powder, monosodium glutamate, garlic powder, dehydrated onion, sodium erythorbate, blue cheese (pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), sodium nitrite, spice extractives, collagen casings.