EXCELLENT/YUMMY!!!. I first tried the Italian Sausage Patties last Summer when grilling for my Son-In-Law, who normally loves the fresh Johnsonville Mild Italian Sauage(s) in Bulk Pack. I had him try these and he was more than pleased with the Burger-style patty but is happy when I grill him either or. I personally prefer these Patties for ease and grilling plus unique taste that comes from patty-style. Thank You Johnsonville! (The Best in Brats & Sausages!) — Bryan B. ComptonSee All Reviews
- Preheat skillet to medium.
- Place frozen patties in the skillet.
- Cook for 15-18 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 160°F, turning occasionally.
- Preheat grill to medium-low.
- Place frozen patties on the grill.
- Grill 15-18 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 160°F, turning occasionally.
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Place frozen patties on a broiler pan or foil-lined baking pan on center oven rack.
- Broil for 14-16 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 160°F, turning occasionally.
For optimum freshness, keep refrigerated and prepare within 3 days of purchase, otherwise freeze for up to 30 days.
Pork, water, corn syrup and less than 2% of the following: natural pork broth with natural flavorings, salt, dextrose, spice, paprika, monosodium glutamate, flavorings, BHA, propyl gallate, citric acid.