Can't find anymore. Can you tell me where I can find the beef hot links in Yakima, Wa besides Walmart. Safeway & Albertsons have stopped carrying them. The Albertsons soon to be Safeway on 16th & Lincoln had them last week, but not anymore. Both Safeway & Albertsons carry Johnsville Brats, but not the hot links. — DonnaSee All Reviews
These products are fully cooked and ready to eat out of the package or be prepared to your liking!
- Preheat gas grill to medium–low.
- Grill for 10-12 minutes or until heated through, turning links often.
- Bring ½ inch water to boil in a pan.
- Add links; cover and simmer for 6-8 minutes or until heated through, turning once.
- Place 1 link on a plate.
- Cover with a paper towel.
- Microwave on high for 30-35 seconds or until heated through.
- Let stand 1 minute before eating
Directions are based on an 1100 watt microwave.
For optimum freshness, keep refrigerated and use by the date stamped on package or freeze no longer than 30 days. Open packages should be consumed within 7 days.
Always refer to the package label for the most current ingredient and nutritional information. Beef, water and less than 2% of the following: corn syrup, salt, mustard flour, chili pepper, spices, sodium phosphate, paprika, jalapeño pepper powder, sodium erythorbate, garlic powder, sodium nitrite, collagen casing.