Best hot links ever!!. we love them! Discovered them years ago at King Soopers (Kroger) while living in Denver CO. Now on the Florida Upper Panhandle Gulf Coast region, this wonderful delicious product is becoming harder and harder to find! Usually carried by Walmart stores , seeing them in stock is a rarity. Is there another way to order them online to ensure an uninterrupted supply?? — Lou WindomSee All Reviews
These products are fully cooked and ready to eat out of the package or be prepared to your liking!
- Preheat gas grill to medium–low heat. (If charcoal, allow it to burn until white ash has formed on the coals.)
- Place links on grill about 7-9 inches above the heat source.
- Cook for 7-10 minutes, turning the links frequently. If possible, use tongs rather than a fork to prevent casings from puncture.
- Place links in a pan, add ½ inch of water and cover.
- Simmer on low heat for about 10 minutes, turning often.
- Remove links from package, place in microwave-safe dish.
- Add water to cover links.
- Cover dish, heat on high for 1 minute 45 seconds.
- Turn links, heat again 1 minute 45 seconds.
- Let stand for 1-2 minutes prior to serving.
For optimum freshness, keep refrigerated and use by the date stamped on package. Open packages should be consumed within 7 days, or frozen no longer than 30 days. Thaw in refrigerator or microwave.
Beef, water and less than 2% of the following: jalapeno pepper powder, chili pepper, garlic powder, salt corn syrup, hydrolyzed skim milk protein, potassium and sodium lactate, spices, paprika, sodium phosphate, sodium diacetate, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite, collagen casing.