They are the Best! And here is where to find them!!. If you are having trouble finding these awesome sausages, here is the link to Johnsonville's product locator: http://www.johnsonville.com/products/locator.html Just type your zipe code and enjoy! — AndresSee All Reviews
These products are fully cooked and ready to eat out of the package or be prepared to your liking!
- Preheat gas grill to medium–low.
- Grill for 10-12 minutes or until heated through, turning links often.
- Bring ½ inch water to boil in a pan.
- Add links; cover and simmer for 6-8 minutes or until heated through, turning once.
- Place 1 link on a plate.
- Cover with a paper towel.
- Microwave on high for 30-35 seconds or until heated through.
- Let stand 1 minute before eating
Directions are based on an 1100 watt microwave.
For optimum freshness, keep refrigerated and use by the date stamped on package or freeze no longer than 30 days. Open packages should be consumed within 7 days.
Beef, water and less than 2% of the following: corn syrup, salt, mustard flour, chili pepper, spices, sodium phosphate, paprika, jalapeño pepper powder, sodium erythorbate, garlic powder, sodium nitrite, collagen casing.