A wonderful way to start any day. Today is January 27th, 2015 and at 6:30 am, I went to the Kroger Store in Irving, Texas at Story and Grauwheeler for a quick breakfast option. I choose the Johnsonville Hot & Spicy brauts for a stir fry and wow. Were they amazing. I cut all six brauts into 1 inch size pieces and stir fried them for about 15 minutes until cooked through. They were plump and perfectly colored on the outside and moist and juicy on the inside. The perfect amount of heat and spice, too. Thank you so much for creating such a wonderful addition to any table fare. — John KechejianSee All Reviews
- Spray a skillet with cooking spray.
- Add sausage.
- Cook over medium-high heat until browned, about 5 minutes, turning links often.
- Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Carefully add ½ cup water to skillet.
- Cover and simmer for 12 minutes or until cooked through.
- Preheat gas grill to medium-low. (If charcoal, allow it to burn until white ash has formed on the coals.)
- Place links on grill and use tongs to turn links often.
- Grill covered for 15-20 minutes or until cooked through and browned. (Closing the grill lid while cooking helps minimize flare-ups.)
- Preheat broiler.
- Place links on broiler pan or foil-lined baking pan on center oven rack (7-9 in. from heat).
- Broil for 11-12 minutes or until sausage internal temperature reaches 160°F, turning links every 4 minutes.
- Medium temperature in a covered pan for 8-10 minutes.
For optimum freshness, keep refrigerated and prepare within 3 days of purchase, otherwise freeze for up to 30 days.
Pork, water, corn syrup and less than 2% of the following: natural pork broth with natural flavorings, salt, spice, dextrose, paprika, monosodium glutamate, flavorings, BHA, propyl gallate, citric acid.