Not sold in my area!. I checked at all my favorite stores..even some I don't usually go to..and this product isn't sold here! I have a coupon for a product that is "right up my alley" and I can't use it. Woe is me! — June SzaboSee All Reviews
- Heat a nonstick skillet to medium-low.
- Add sausage links.
- Cook for 12-16 minutes or until cooked through and browned, turning often.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place sausage links on a shallow baking pan.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until cooked through and browned, turning links once.
- Medium temperature in a covered pan for 8-10 minutes.
For optimum freshness, keep refrigerated and prepare within 3 days of purchase, otherwise freeze for up to 30 days.
Pork, water, corn syrup and less than 2% of the following: salt, dextrose, spices, sugar, lemon juice powder, (corn syrup solids, lemon juice solids and natural flavors), natural flavors, BHA, propyl gallate, citric acid, collagen casings