These products are fully cooked and ready to eat out of the package or be prepared to your liking!
- In a large saucepan, combine meatballs and your favorite sauce.
- Bring to a boil, stirring often.
- Reduce heat and cover pan.
FROZEN: 20-25 minutes or until hot
THAWED: 15-20 minutes or until hot.
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Arrange meatballs in a single layer on a shallow baking pan.
FROZEN: 28-32 minutes or until hot
THAWED: 20-22 minutes or until hot.
- Place 4 meatballs on a microwave-safe plate.
- Cover with a paper towel.
- Microwave on high:
FROZEN: 2 minutes or until hot
THAWED: 70-75 seconds or until hot.
Keep frozen. Meatballs may be thawed in the refrigerator. Store in the refrigerator for up to 7 days.
Always refer to the package label for the most current ingredient and nutritional information. Pork, water, bread crumbs (bleached wheat flour, yeast, sugar, salt) and less than 2% of the following: dehydrated onion, salt, dehydrated red and green bell pepper, sodium phosphate, tomato powder, spices, sugar, garlic powder, dehydrated celery, torula yeast, natural flavor, bha, propyl gallate, citric acid. Contains wheat.