These products are fully cooked and ready to eat out of the package or be prepared to your liking!
- Place links on a microwave-safe plate and cover with a paper towel.
- Microwave on high, for 1 link:
FROZEN: 70 to 85 seconds.
THAWED: 40 to 50 seconds.
For more than 1 link, see package directions.
- Add 1/4-inch water to a skillet. Add desired number of sausage links.
- Cover skillet and heat on medium.
- Heat frozen links for 12-14 minutes or thawed links for 10-12 minutes, or until heated through. Turn links halfway through heat time.
- Preheat grill to medium-low.
- Place links on grill and close grill lid.
- Grill frozen links for 14-16 minutes or thawed links for 10-12 minutes, or until heated through, turning links often.
Keep frozen. Sausage may be thawed in the refrigerator. Store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Pork, water, and less than 2% of the following: corn syrup, sodium lactate, salt, dextrose, spices, paprika, monosodium phosphate, BHA, propyl gallate, citric acid, collagen casing.