These products are fully cooked and ready to eat out of the package or be prepared to your liking!
- Place refrigerated sausage links in a nonstick skillet.
- Cover skillet.
- Heat for 8-10 minutes over medium heat or until heated through, turning occasionally.
- Place 2 refrigerated sausage links on a paper towel-lined microwave-safe plate.
- Microwave on high for 25-30 seconds* or until heated through.
- Let stand for 1 minute before eating.
*Directions are based on a 1100 watt microwave.
For optimum freshness, keep refrigerated and use by the date stamped on package or freeze no longer than 30 days. Open packages should be consumed within 3 days.
Always refer to the package label for the most current ingredient and nutritional information. Pork, water, corn syrup and less than 2% of the following: maple syrup, salt, potassium lactate, dextrose, maltodextrin, monosodium glutamate, sodium phosphate, sugar, spices, natural and artificial flavors, natural flavors, sodium diacetate, caramel color, BHA, propyl gallate, citric acid.