ALL the flavor, WAY less fat!!. I was skeptical about the flavor of already cooked sausage, especially the turkey variety. Well...no need to be skeptical anymore. These things have ALL of the flavor and WAY less fat. Easy to cook, very tasty, better for me! A win-win-win! — Marc WaddellSee All Reviews
These products are fully cooked and ready to eat out of the package or be prepared to your liking!
- Place refrigerated sausage links in a nonstick skillet.
- Cover skillet.
- Heat for 8-10 minutes over medium heat or until heated through, turning occasionally.
- Place 2 refrigerated sausage links on a paper towel-lined microwave-safe plate.
- Microwave on high for 25-30 seconds* or until heated through.
- Let stand for 1 minute before eating.
*Directions are based on a 1100 watt microwave.
For optimum freshness, keep refrigerated and use by the date stamped on package or freeze no longer than 30 days. Open packages should be consumed within 3 days.
Always refer to the package label for the most current ingredient and nutritional information. Ingredients: Turkey, water and less than 2% of the following: natural flavor, salt, sugar, dextrose, potassium lactate, sodium diacetate, yeast extract, citrus extract.