Amazing!!!. FINALLY!!! These are so quick, just pop in the microwave and go!! We do not go without these!! We are always on the go, especially in the morning so these we can just eat in the car on the way to school and work. They are not dry or "chewy" like other brands, they are a must try... I promise, you will love them!! — AngelaSee All Reviews
These products are fully cooked and ready to eat out of the package or be prepared to your liking!
- Place refrigerated sausage links in a nonstick skillet.
- Cover skillet.
- Heat for 8-10 minutes over medium heat or until heated through, turning occasionally.
- Place 2 refrigerated sausage links on a paper towel-lined microwave-safe plate.
- Microwave on high for 25-30 seconds* or until heated through.
- Let stand for 1 minute before eating.
*Directions are based on a 1100 watt microwave.
For optimum freshness, keep refrigerated and use by the date stamped on package or freeze no longer than 30 days. Open packages should be consumed within 3 days.
Always refer to the package label for the most current ingredient and nutritional information. Turkey, water and less than 2% of the following: potassium lactate, salt, corn syrup, dextrose, sugar, spices, sodium phosphate, natural flavoring, sodium diacetate, BHA, citric acid, propyl gallate.