The family's favorite breakfast sausage. Never a turkey sausage fan in the past but came upon this during what I expected to be yet another elusive search for msg and nitrate/nitrite free fully cooked turkey sausage for our son. Turns out that it tastes like a mildly seasoned pork sausage. In fact the flavor is so good that given the additional health benefits of low calorie, low carb, low fat, reasonable salt, this is now the family's favorite breakfast sausage. — Bobbie SimsonSee All Reviews
These products are fully cooked and ready to eat out of the package or be prepared to your liking!
- Place refrigerated sausage links in a nonstick skillet.
- Cover skillet.
- Heat for 8-10 minutes over medium heat or until heated through, turning occasionally.
- Place 2 refrigerated sausage links on a paper towel-lined microwave-safe plate.
- Microwave on high for 25-30 seconds* or until heated through.
- Let stand for 1 minute before eating.
*Directions are based on a 1100 watt microwave.
For optimum freshness, keep refrigerated and use by the date stamped on package or freeze no longer than 30 days. Open packages should be consumed within 3 days.
Always refer to the package label for the most current ingredient and nutritional information. Ingredients: Turkey, water and less than 2% of the following: natural flavor, salt, sugar, dextrose, potassium lactate, sodium diacetate, yeast extract, citrus extract.