OMG BEST EVER!. these are the best sausage no fat and ready to go the problem is here in California its impossible to find them sold out everywhere here my daughter is running everywhere to three different stores to find them thats why i came on here to see who sells these.... because its all I will use now in my breakfast non greasy and cooked for you it dont get much better than that taste is perfect please gys put these in more stores around here like smart and final and ralphs only ever has turkey — LoganSee All Reviews
These products are fully cooked and ready to eat out of the package or be prepared to your liking!
- Place refrigerated sausage links in a nonstick skillet.
- Cover skillet.
- Heat for 8-10 minutes over medium heat or until heated through, turning occasionally.
- Place 2 refrigerated sausage links on a paper towel-lined microwave-safe plate.
- Microwave on high for 25-30 seconds* or until heated through.
- Let stand for 1 minute before eating.
*Directions are based on a 1100 watt microwave.
For optimum freshness, keep refrigerated and use by the date stamped on package or freeze no longer than 30 days. Open packages should be consumed within 3 days.
Always refer to the package label for the most current ingredient and nutritional information. Pork, water and less than 2% of the following: corn syrup, salt, potassium lactate, dextrose, monosodium glutamate, sodium phosphate, spice, natural flavors, flavorings (spice extractives), sodium diacetate, caramel color, BHA, citric acid, propyl gallate.