Where do I find it?.. I love these sausage patties but I can no longer find them at stores near us. We've tried to find them at Winn-Dixie, Publix, and Walmart here in FL. Why can I no longer find them? These were my breakfast staple. — MotySee All Reviews
These products are fully cooked and ready to eat out of the package or be prepared to your liking!
- Place refrigerated sausage patties in a nonstick skillet.
- Cover skillet.
- Heat for 7-9 minutes over medium heat or until heated through, turning occasionally.
- Place 2 refrigerated sausage patties on a paper towel-lined microwave-safe plate.
- Microwave on high for 30-40 seconds or until heated through.
- Let stand 1 minute before eating.
- Directions are based on an 1100 watt microwave
For optimum freshness, keep refrigerated and use by the date stamped on package or freeze for no longer than 30 days. Open packages should be consumed within 3 days.
Always refer to the package label for the most current ingredient and nutritional information. Turkey, water and less than 2% of the following: corn syrup, salt, potassium lactate, dextrose, sugar, spices, natural flavors, sodium phosphate, sodium diacetate, BHA, propyl gallate, citric acid