good product; poorly packaged. I like the sausages, but you ought to do something about the packaging. It claims to be resealable, but I'm on my fifth package and can't figure out how to do it. I've given up and just cut it open and put it in a baggie, which actually is resealable. My guess is the person who sold you the resealable thing, is someone's cousin. My suggestion is to keep them out of the kitchen. — LarrySee All Reviews
These products are fully cooked and ready to eat out of the package or be prepared to your liking!
- Place refrigerated sausage patties in a nonstick skillet.
- Cover skillet.
- Heat for 7-9 minutes over medium heat or until heated through, turning occasionally.
- Place 2 refrigerated sausage patties on a paper towel-lined microwave-safe plate.
- Microwave on high for 30-40 seconds or until heated through.
- Let stand 1 minute before eating.
- Directions are based on an 1100 watt microwave
For optimum freshness, keep refrigerated and use by the date stamped on package or freeze for no longer than 30 days. Open packages should be consumed within 3 days.
Always refer to the package label for the most current ingredient and nutritional information. INGREDIENTS: PORK, WATER AND LESS THAN 2% OF THE FOLLOWING: NATURAL FLAVOR, SALT, ENCAPSULATED SALT, SUGAR, DEXTROSE, POTASSIUM LACTATE, SODIUM DIACETATE, YEAST EXTRACT, CITRUS EXTRACT.