Dialysis Friendly. Being a new dialysis patient and finding food with flavor and under 20% sodium is not easy. Other reviewers said that they have no taste are addicted to high salt taste, I know I was one ! With these breakfast sausage being fully cooked the use of potassium & phosphate is listed at less than 2% . A dialysis patient is check weekly for this are very bad if over consume . So I love the taste of these breakfast sausage , and only consume 2 a day to be safe for me. — Francis McArthurSee All Reviews
These products are fully cooked and ready to eat out of the package or be prepared to your liking!
- Place refrigerated sausage patties in a nonstick skillet.
- Cover skillet.
- Heat for 7-9 minutes over medium heat or until heated through, turning occasionally.
- Place 2 refrigerated sausage patties on a paper towel-lined microwave-safe plate.
- Microwave on high for 30-40 seconds or until heated through.
- Let stand 1 minute before eating.
- Directions are based on an 1100 watt microwave
For optimum freshness, keep refrigerated and use by the date stamped on package or freeze for no longer than 30 days. Open packages should be consumed within 3 days.
Always refer to the package label for the most current ingredient and nutritional information. Pork, water and less than 2% of the following: corn syrup, salt, potassium lactate, spices, monosodium glutamate, natural flavors, dehydrated red bell pepper, sodium phosphate, hydrogenated vegetable oil (contains one or more of the following: soybean oil, palm oil, cottonseed oil), dextrose, sodium diacetate, spice extractives, BHA, propyl gallate, citric acid.