French Toast Flavor Breakfast Sausage
About this product
Enjoy the sweet cinnamon aroma paired with smooth, buttery maple syrup flavor that delivers French toast without the mess. This breakfast sausage is another reason why breakfast is the most important meal of the day!
- Heat a nonstick skillet to medium-low.
- Add sausage links.
- Cook for 12-16 minutes or until cooked through and browned, turning often.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place sausage links on a shallow baking pan.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until cooked through and browned, turning links once.
- Medium temperature in a covered pan for 8-10 minutes.
For optimum freshness, keep refrigerated and prepare within 3 days of purchase, otherwise freeze for up to 30 days.
Pork, sugar, water and less than 2% of the following: salt, brown sugar, butter powder (butter, nonfat milk), spices, natural Flavor (contains dextrose, corn syrup solids, vegetable gum), natural flavor (contains maltodextrin, natural flavor, molasses, sugar, partially inverted sugar), natural flavors, BHA, propyl gallate, citric acid, collagen casing. Contains milk.