AMAZING!!!. These are DELICIOUS!! I'm a huge fan of your maple & brown sugar but these taste like breakfast at grandma's house!! Nice job Johnsonville!! Please flood the market!!! — Terri NienkarkSee All Reviews
- Heat a nonstick skillet to medium-low.
- Add sausage links.
- Cook for 12-16 minutes or until cooked through and browned, turning often.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place sausage links on a shallow baking pan.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until cooked through and browned, turning links once.
- Medium temperature in a covered pan for 8-10 minutes.
For optimum freshness, keep refrigerated and prepare within 3 days of purchase, otherwise freeze for up to 30 days.
Pork, sugar, water and less than 2% of the following: salt, brown sugar, butter powder (butter, nonfat milk), spices, natural Flavor (contains dextrose, corn syrup solids, vegetable gum), natural flavor (contains maltodextrin, natural flavor, molasses, sugar, partially inverted sugar), natural flavors, BHA, propyl gallate, citric acid, collagen casing. Contains milk.