French Toast Love. The cinnamon and maple blend are in perfect harmony. We went back to pick up more and they are gone! We went thru this with your Irish sausage last spring. They were perfect for Bangers and Mashed. It is frustrating to say the least that the store doesn't continue to carry these newer items as the other area markets don't at all. This is the second time we have run into this, and altho it is not your fault, we are now leary of buying your newer products because they tend to be a one shot deal where we live. — Stacey WalshSee All Reviews
- Heat a nonstick skillet to medium-low.
- Add sausage links.
- Cook for 12-16 minutes or until cooked through and browned, turning often.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place sausage links on a shallow baking pan.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until cooked through and browned, turning links once.
- Medium temperature in a covered pan for 8-10 minutes.
For optimum freshness, keep refrigerated and prepare within 3 days of purchase, otherwise freeze for up to 30 days.
Pork, sugar, water and less than 2% of the following: salt, brown sugar, butter powder (butter, nonfat milk), spices, natural Flavor (contains dextrose, corn syrup solids, vegetable gum), natural flavor (contains maltodextrin, natural flavor, molasses, sugar, partially inverted sugar), natural flavors, BHA, propyl gallate, citric acid, collagen casing. Contains milk.