pure ecstacy. this is quite possibly the best combination of food I've ever seen in my entire life. Why is this not served with every meal. Johnsonville, please put these out full time. I will give you all of my money. Absolutely delicious 11/10 best. — JackSee All Reviews
- Heat a nonstick skillet to medium-low.
- Add sausage links.
- Cook for 12-16 minutes or until cooked through and browned, turning often.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place sausage links on a shallow baking pan.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until cooked through and browned, turning links once.
- Medium temperature in a covered pan for 8-10 minutes.
For optimum freshness, keep refrigerated and prepare within 3 days of purchase, otherwise freeze for up to 30 days.
Pork, sugar, water and less than 2% of the following: salt, brown sugar, butter powder (butter, nonfat milk), spices, natural Flavor (contains dextrose, corn syrup solids, vegetable gum), natural flavor (contains maltodextrin, natural flavor, molasses, sugar, partially inverted sugar), natural flavors, BHA, propyl gallate, citric acid, collagen casing. Contains milk.