It's just chicken. OMG !!!!!!!!!! I love this chicken !!! I am soooooo happy to have found it. When you are limited in what you can eat finding something becomes a chore. Chicken everyday gets boring but not anymore !!!! I started with this one - the teriyaki - because the place I was shopping only carried three flavors - black peper and sea salt - which I can not have the pepper - south western - which I was afraid of (can't have anything spicy) and this teriyaki one...so I came to this website to see if there are other flavors and it looks like there are two others I can try if I can find them - but for today I am going to swing back to the store and grab up the rest of this flavor while I can (stores always stop carrying what I like). Recommend to EVERYONE !!! Thanks Johnsonville!!! — Ann-MarieSee All Reviews
Microwave (Preferred Method)
- Peel apart pouch to open 1 inch at the easy peel corner to vent.
- Keep chicken in pouches; arrange on a microwave-safe plate.
- Microwave on high for the time listed below or until heated through.
- Let stand for 1 minute before eating.
Directions are based on an 1100 watt microwave.
Microwave Heating Times
1 piece | 1:20 - 1:40 minutes
2 pieces | 2:00 - 2:15 minutes
3 pieces | 2:30 - 3:00 minutes
- Spray a nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
- Remove chicken and juices from pouches; arrange in skillet.
- Add ½ cup water; cover skillet.
- Cook over medium heat for 6-8 minutes or until heated through, turning once.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Remove chicken and juices from pouches; arrange on a foil-lined shallow baking pan.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until heated through.
Always refer to the package label for the most current ingredient and nutritional information. Chicken breast, teriyaki sauce (soy sauce [water, wheat, soybeans, salt], brown sugar, sugar, water, corn starch, salted mirin [water, dextrose, rice, corn syrup, salt], ginger, vinegar, sesame seeds, garlic, dehydrated onion, salt, garlic powder, molasses, spices, xanthan gum), water, seasoning (dehydrated garlic, sugar, dehydrated onion, spices, paprika, natural flavor [maltodextrin], dehydrated red bell pepper, dehydrated shallots, chicken broth, parsley, olive oil), contains 2% or less of sea salt, vinegar powder*, seasoning (yeast extract, natural flavor), natural flavors. Contains: wheat, soy. *Ingredient to preserve quality.