Mouth watering goodness. I recently tried this chicken and am instantly hooked. I have eaten it 6 different times with a salad in the last 3 days. Cooks fast in the pouch, very tender, and yummy addition to my salad. — ChristineSee All Reviews
Microwave (Preferred Method)
- Peel apart pouch to open 1 inch at the easy peel corner to vent.
- Keep chicken in pouches; arrange on a microwave-safe plate.
- Microwave on high for the time listed below or until heated through.
- Let stand for 1 minute before eating.
Directions are based on an 1100 watt microwave.
Microwave Heating Times
1 piece | 1:20 - 1:40 minutes
2 pieces | 2:00 - 2:15 minutes
3 pieces | 2:30 - 3:00 minutes
- Spray a nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
- Remove chicken and juices from pouches; arrange in skillet.
- Add ½ cup water; cover skillet.
- Cook over medium heat for 6-8 minutes or until heated through, turning once.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Remove chicken and juices from pouches; arrange on a foil-lined shallow baking pan.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until heated through.
Always refer to the package label for the most current ingredient and nutritional information. Chicken breast, teriyaki sauce (soy sauce [water, wheat, soybeans, salt], brown sugar, sugar, water, corn starch, salted mirin [water, dextrose, rice, corn syrup, salt], ginger, vinegar, sesame seeds, garlic, dehydrated onion, salt, garlic powder, molasses, spices, xanthan gum), water, seasoning (dehydrated garlic, sugar, dehydrated onion, spices, paprika, natural flavor [maltodextrin], dehydrated red bell pepper, dehydrated shallots, chicken broth, parsley, olive oil), contains 2% or less of sea salt, vinegar powder*, seasoning (yeast extract, natural flavor), natural flavors. Contains: wheat, soy. *Ingredient to preserve quality.