Microwave (Preferred Method)
- Peel apart pouch to open 1 inch at the easy peel corner to vent.
- Keep chicken in pouches; arrange on a microwave-safe plate.
- Microwave on high for the time listed below or until heated through.
- Let stand for 1 minute before eating.
Directions are based on an 1100 watt microwave.
Microwave Heating Times
1 piece | 1:20 - 1:40 minutes
2 pieces | 2:00 - 2:15 minutes
3 pieces | 2:30 - 3:00 minutes
- Spray a nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
- Remove chicken and juices from pouches; arrange in skillet.
- Add ½ cup water; cover skillet.
- Cook over medium heat for 6-8 minutes or until heated through, turning once.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Remove chicken and juices from pouches; arrange on a foil-lined shallow baking pan.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until heated through.
Always refer to the package label for the most current ingredient and nutritional information. Chicken breast, water, southwestern seasoning (dehydrated garlic, spices, dehydrated tomato, dehydrated onion, sugar, natural flavor[maltodextrin], dehydrated red bell pepper, chicken broth, parsley, paprika, natural grill flavor [sunflower oil]), contains 2% or less of sea salt, vinegar powder*, seasoning (yeast extract, natural flavor), natural flavors. *Ingredient to preserve quality.