Microwave (Preferred Method)
- Peel apart pouch to open 1 inch at the easy peel corner to vent.
- Keep chicken in pouches; arrange on a microwave-safe plate.
- Microwave on high for the time listed below or until heated through.
- Let stand for 1 minute before eating.
Directions are based on an 1100 watt microwave.
Microwave Heating Times
1 piece | 1:20 - 1:40 minutes
2 pieces | 2:00 - 2:15 minutes
3 pieces | 2:30 - 3:00 minutes
- Spray a nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
- Remove chicken and juices from pouches; arrange in skillet.
- Add ½ cup water; cover skillet.
- Cook over medium heat for 6-8 minutes or until heated through, turning once.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Remove chicken and juices from pouches; arrange on a foil-lined shallow baking pan.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until heated through.
Always refer to the package label for the most current ingredient and nutritional information. Chicken breast, honey mustard (country dijon mustard [water, vinegar, mustard seed, salt, white wine, fruit pectin, tartaric acid, citric acid, sugar, spice], sugar, honey, cornstarch), water, seasoning (dehydrated garlic, sugar, dehydrated onion, spices, paprika, natural flavor [maltodextrin], dehydrated red bell pepper, dehydrated shallots, chicken broth, parsley, olive oil), contains 2% or less of sea salt, vinegar powder*, seasoning (yeast extract, natural flavor), natural flavors. *Ingredient to preserve quality.