These products are fully cooked and ready to eat out of the package or be prepared to your liking!
- In a large saucepan, combine meatballs and your favorite sauce.
- Bring to a boil, stirring often.
- Reduce heat and cover pan.
FROZEN: 20-25 minutes or until hot
THAWED: 15-20 minutes or until hot.
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Arrange meatballs in a single layer on a shallow baking pan.
FROZEN: 28-32 minutes or until hot
THAWED: 20-22 minutes or until hot.
- Place 4 meatballs on a microwave-safe plate.
- Cover with a paper towel.
- Microwave on high:
FROZEN: 2 minutes or until hot
THAWED: 70-75 seconds or until hot.
Keep frozen. Meatballs may be thawed in the refrigerator. Store in the refrigerator for up to 7 days.
Pork, water, breadcrumbs (bleached wheat flour, yeast, sugar, salt) and less than 2% of the following: dehydrated tomato, salt, asiago cheese flavor (maltodextrin, whey, cheese flavor, salt), dehydrated garlic, sodium phosphate, spices (fennel, basil, black pepper), dextrose, sugar, sun dried tomato powder, oleoresin capsicum, natural flavor, oleorsin of paprika, bha, propyl gallate, citric acid. Contains milk.