Look No More!. Probably the best brat we have tasted. We bought some before the Super Bowl and grilled them the day of. Loved them so much I went back to the store for more. Of course they were sold out!! The meat department guy said that they would order more. I came back a few days later and he opened the box for me right there. I bought several this time!! Awesome brats!! — Brian B.See All Reviews
- Spray a skillet with cooking spray.
- Add sausage.
- Cook over medium-high heat until browned, about 5 minutes, turning links often.
- Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Carefully add ½ cup water to skillet.
- Cover and simmer for 12 minutes or until cooked through.
- Preheat gas grill to medium-low. (If charcoal, allow it to burn until white ash has formed on the coals.)
- Place links on grill and use tongs to turn links often.
- Grill covered for 15-20 minutes or until cooked through and browned. (Closing the grill lid while cooking helps minimize flare-ups.)
- Preheat broiler.
- Place links on broiler pan or foil-lined baking pan on center oven rack (7-9 in. from heat).
- Broil for 11-12 minutes or until sausage internal temperature reaches 160°F, turning links every 4 minutes.
- Medium temperature in a covered pan for 8-10 minutes.
For optimum freshness, keep refrigerated and prepare within 3 days of purchase, otherwise freeze for up to 30 days.
Pork, water, corn syrup, chili pepper and less than 2% of the following: natural pork broth with natural flavorings, salt, dextrose, garlic powder, spice, natural flavors, oleoresin of paprika, BHA, propyl gallate, citric acid.