PLEASE MAKE THESE AGAIN. This is the absolute best Chorizo sausage ever. I am so disappointed that you stopped making your most popular product. Please make them again. And THANK YOU for bringing your giant grill and coming to help in the West Virginia Flood Disaster Relief efforts. You are just awesome for that. — RickSee All Reviews
- Spray a skillet with cooking spray.
- Add sausage.
- Cook over medium-high heat until browned, about 5 minutes, turning links often.
- Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Carefully add ½ cup water to skillet.
- Cover and simmer for 12 minutes or until cooked through.
- Preheat gas grill to medium-low. (If charcoal, allow it to burn until white ash has formed on the coals.)
- Place links on grill and use tongs to turn links often.
- Grill covered for 15-20 minutes or until cooked through and browned. (Closing the grill lid while cooking helps minimize flare-ups.)
- Preheat broiler.
- Place links on broiler pan or foil-lined baking pan on center oven rack (7-9 in. from heat).
- Broil for 11-12 minutes or until sausage internal temperature reaches 160°F, turning links every 4 minutes.
- Medium temperature in a covered pan for 8-10 minutes.
For optimum freshness, keep refrigerated and prepare within 3 days of purchase, otherwise freeze for up to 30 days.
Pork, water, corn syrup, chili pepper and less than 2% of the following: natural pork broth with natural flavorings, salt, dextrose, garlic powder, spice, natural flavors, oleoresin of paprika, BHA, propyl gallate, citric acid.