Awesome & authentic flavors!. Excellent for breakfast, lunch and pasta dinners!! My mom loves it too. but can't find it at my local Kroger anymore. Where can I find it now in Arlington, Texas? — Linda GarciaSee All Reviews
These products are fully cooked and ready to eat out of the package or be prepared to your liking!
- Place sausage in a skillet.
- Add 1/2-inch of water.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low.
- Cover and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until heated through, turning links once.
- Cut sausage into 1/2 inch slices and add to non-stick skillet.
- Sauté for 7-9 minutes over medium heat or until heated through, stirring often.
For optimum freshness, keep refrigerated and use by the date stamped on the package, or freeze no longer than 30 days. Opened packages should be consumed within 7 days.
Always refer to the package label for the most current ingredient and nutritional information. Pork, water, spices, salt and less than 2% of the following: corn syrup, encapsulated white distilled vinegar powder [maltodextrin, white distilled vinegar powder & modified food starch (encapsulated with hydrogenated palm oil)], sodium phosphate, sugar, garlic powder, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite, spice extractives, collagen casing.