Love them. OMG!! these are the bomb!!! dont even need bread!! Wish I could find them in Mesquite, Texas! These are very hard to find. I found them @ Walmart in Ohio and I bought all 7 packages that were left on the shelf! — sandraSee All Reviews
These products are fully cooked and ready to eat out of the package or be prepared to your liking!
- Preheat gas grill to medium–low heat. (If charcoal, allow it to burn until white ash has formed on the coals.)
- Place links on grill about 7-9 inches above the heat source.
- Cook for 7-10 minutes, turning the links frequently. If possible, use tongs rather than a fork to prevent casings from puncture.
- Place links in a pan, add ½ inch of water and cover.
- Simmer on low heat for about 10 minutes, turning often.
- Remove links from package, place in microwave-safe dish.
- Add water to cover links.
- Cover dish, heat on high for 1 minute 45 seconds.
- Turn links, heat again 1 minute 45 seconds.
- Let stand for 1-2 minutes prior to serving.
For optimum freshness, keep refrigerated and use by the date stamped on package. Open packages should be consumed within 7 days, or frozen no longer than 30 days. Thaw in refrigerator or microwave.
Pork, water, pasteurized process cheddar cheese [cheddar cheese (milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes), water, milkfat, sodium phosphate, salt, sorbic acid, apo-carotenal] and less than 2% of the following: salt, corn syrup, potassium lactate, chili pepper, dehydrated onion, spices, dextrose, onion powder, tomato powder, sodium diacetate, sodium tripolyphosphate, monosodium glutamate, garlic powder, sodium diacetate, brown sugar, sodium erythorbate, natural and artificial flavors (with modified food starch, succinic acid), maltodextrin, sodium nitrite, collagen casings.