Really great stuff. Saw these at our local Wal-Mart and gave it a try. WOW...the flavor is super good and is easy to make. Actually quite filling and very satisfying. Love this sausage. — G.S.See All Reviews
These products are fully cooked and ready to eat out of the package or be prepared to your liking!
- Preheat gas grill to medium–low.
- Grill for 10-12 minutes or until heated through, turning links often.
- Bring ½ inch water to boil in a pan.
- Add links; cover and simmer for 6-8 minutes or until heated through, turning once.
- Place 1 link on a plate.
- Cover with a paper towel.
- Microwave on high for 30-35 seconds or until heated through.
- Let stand 1 minute before eating
Directions are based on an 1100 watt microwave.
For optimum freshness, keep refrigerated and use by the date stamped on package or freeze no longer than 30 days. Open packages should be consumed within 7 days.
Pork, water, pasteurized process cheddar cheese [cheddar cheese (milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes), water, milkfat, sodium phosphate, salt, sorbic acid, apo-carotenal] and less than 2% of the following: salt, corn syrup, potassium lactate, chili pepper, dehydrated onion, spices, dextrose, onion powder, tomato powder, sodium diacetate, sodium tripolyphosphate, monosodium glutamate, garlic powder, sodium diacetate, brown sugar, sodium erythorbate, natural and artificial flavors (with modified food starch, succinic acid), maltodextrin, sodium nitrite, collagen casings.