These products are fully cooked and ready to eat out of the package or be prepared to your liking!
- Place sausage and ½-inch water in a pan; cover pan.
- Simmer over medium-low heat for 6-8 minutes or until heated through.
- Preheat grill to medium-low.
- Grill 10-12 minutes or until heated through, turning links often.
- Place 1 link on a plate.
- Cover with a paper towel.
- Microwave on high for 60 seconds or until heated through.
- Let stand 1 minute before eating.
(Directions are based on a 1100 watt microwave.)
To ensure quality, refrigerate and use by date stamped on package.
Chicken, water, pasteurized process Monterey Jack cheese (Monterey Jack cheese (cultured milk, salt, enzymes), water, cream, sodium phosphate and less than 2% of the following: salt, sodium hexametaphosphate, sorbic acid, powdered cellulose), corn syrup and less than 2% of the following: salt, modified food starch, sugar, potassium chloride, chipotle pepper powder, spices, chili pepper, sodium phosphate, yeast extract, dehydrated garlic, natural flavoring, maltodextrin , dehydrated onion, natural flavor (milk), sodium erythorbate, grill flavor (from sunflower oil), extractive of chili peppers, sodium nitrite, collagen casing. Contains milk.