Soooo good and super easy to fix!. Bought these more or less on a whim, and have no regrets! They are excellent tasting, have just the right amount of kick to them and being fully cooked, are super easy to prepare. I like to grill them, but if I need something quick I can pop them in the microwave. Love these things! — David BSee All Reviews
These products are fully cooked and ready to eat out of the package or be prepared to your liking!
- Place sausage and ½-inch water in a pan; cover pan.
- Simmer over medium-low heat for 6-8 minutes or until heated through.
- Preheat grill to medium-low.
- Grill 10-12 minutes or until heated through, turning links often.
- Place 1 link on a plate.
- Cover with a paper towel.
- Microwave on high for 60 seconds or until heated through.
- Let stand 1 minute before eating.
(Directions are based on a 1100 watt microwave.)
To ensure quality, refrigerate and use by date stamped on package.
Chicken, water, pasteurized process Monterey Jack cheese (Monterey Jack cheese (cultured milk, salt, enzymes), water, cream, sodium phosphate, contains less than 2% of salt, sodium hexametaphosphate, sorbic acid, powdered cellulose), corn syrup and less than 2% of the following: salt, modified food starch, sugar, chipotle pepper power, spices, chili pepper, natural flavoring, yeast extract, dehydrated garlic, maltodextrin, sodium phosphate, dehydrated onion, sodium erythorbate, natural flavors (cream), grill flavor (from soybean oil), extractive of chipotle chili pepper, sodium nitrite, collage casing. CONTAINS MILK.