Loved it! Excellent choice and product. Really enjoyed this as I struggle to find great spicy food with a wee bit lower cals - bad things extra. I had my first at a neighbors cook out and BBQ and LOVED it. I just bought a couple packages from SaveMart in Sacramento and ate them over the course of a couple days. I found them tasty (very) and a great product - placed one cut in my eggs before a long road cycle ride! — Matthew KSee All Reviews
These products are fully cooked and ready to eat out of the package or be prepared to your liking!
- Bring 1/2 inch water to a boil in pan. Add links.
- Cover and simmer for 6-8 minutes or until heated through, turning once.
- Preheat grill to medium-low.
- Grill 10-12 minutes or until heated through, turning links often.
- Place 1 link on a plate.
- Cover with a paper towel.
- Microwave on high for 30-35 seconds or until heated through.
- Let stand 1 minute before eating.
(Directions are based on an 1100 watt microwave.)
For optimum freshness, keep refrigerated and use by the date stamped on the package or freeze no longer than 30 days. Open packages should be consumed within 7 days.
Chicken, water and less than 2% of the following: corn syrup, salt, modified food starch, potassium chloride, spices, sugar, paprika, dehydrated garlic, sodium phosphate, dehydrated onion, natural flavor, dehydrated parsley, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite, collagen casing.