Dee-lish!. I am an extremely picky eater, but I picked these up last night because I had just found out that I am pre-diabetic, so I was looking for more protein-based food. Ate 2 of them for lunch, and they are absolutely delicious (did them on the grill). Another plus is that they tasted good even without dipping them in any kind of bbq sauce, etc (something with sugar). My only "wish" is that there would be less sodium in them (have high bp, too), but I will definitely be buying them again very soon! — cathySee All Reviews
These products are fully cooked and ready to eat out of the package or be prepared to your liking!
- Place sausage and ½-inch water in a pan; cover pan.
- Simmer over medium-low heat for 6-8 minutes or until heated through.
- Preheat grill to medium-low.
- Grill 10-12 minutes or until heated through, turning links often.
- Place 1 link on a plate.
- Cover with a paper towel.
- Microwave on high for 60 seconds or until heated through.
- Let stand 1 minute before eating.
(Directions are based on a 1100 watt microwave.)
To ensure quality, refrigerate and use by date stamped on package.
Chicken, water, corn syrup, and less than 2% of the following: salt, dried apples, dried cane syrup, modified food starch, potassium chloride, yeast extract, spices, natural flavors (contains maltodextrin)(milk), natural flavoring, sodium phosphate, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite, collagen casings. CONTAINS MILK