Love these!. These are my favorite. So yummy and versatile in recipes. Not eating red meat these were a welcome change to my food choices. Putting the meat in a collagen casing is another major plus. My one and only complaint is not being able to find them. — MarthaSee All Reviews
These products are fully cooked and ready to eat out of the package or be prepared to your liking!
- Bring 1/2 inch water to a boil in pan. Add links.
- Cover and simmer for 6-8 minutes or until heated through, turning once.
- Preheat grill to medium-low.
- Grill 10-12 minutes or until heated through, turning links often.
- Place 1 link on a plate.
- Cover with a paper towel.
- Microwave on high for 30-35 seconds or until heated through.
- Let stand 1 minute before eating.
(Directions are based on an 1100 watt microwave.)
For optimum freshness, keep refrigerated and use by the date stamped on the package or freeze no longer than 30 days. Open packages should be consumed within 7 days.
Chicken, water, pasteurized process cheese product [low moisture part-skim mozzarella cheese (pasteurized milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes), cheddar cheese (pasteurized milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes), Romano cheese (pasteurized cow's milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes), water, cream, sodium phosphate and less than 2% of the following: lactic acid, salt, sorbic acid, powdered cellulose] and less than 2% of the following: corn syrup, sugar, salt, garlic powder, spices, modified food starch, potassium chloride, dehydrated red bell pepper, onion powder, dehydrated garlic, tomato powder, yeast extract, sodium phosphate, natural flavor, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite, collagen casing. Contains milk.