OMG YUM!!. I bought these for the 1st time last night and cooked them up for dinner. These are DELISH! I wanted something quick because I'm always getting home late and don't like to go to bed right after eating. I normally don't care for pre formed frozen burger patties but I am now, for Johnsonville brand only. Wish I had some coupons so I could grab them more often. These are something I would like to keep on hand. Great product! — Brenda FordSee All Reviews
- Preheat grill to medium-low.
- Place patties on the grill.
- Grill frozen patties for 15-18 minutes or thawed patties for 12-14 minutes until the internal temperature reaches 160°F, turning occasionally.
- Preheat a nonstick skillet to medium.
- Place patties in the skillet.
- Cook frozen patties for 15-18 minutes or thawed patties for 12-14 minutes until the internal temperature reaches 160°F and meat is no longer pink, turning occasionally.
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Place patties on a broiler pan or foil-lined baking pan coated with cooking spray.
- Place pan on center oven rack.
- Broil frozen patties for 12-14 minutes or thawed 10-12 minutes until the internal temperature reaches 160°F, turning occasionally.
To ensure quality, refrigerate and prepare within 5 days; otherwise, freeze up to 30 days.
Pork, pasteurized process cheddar cheese ([cheddar cheese (milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes, annatto), water, cream, enzyme modified cheese (milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes, water, lipolyzed cream, sodium phosphate, xanthan gum), sodium phosphate, salt, sorbic acid, sodium citrate, apo-carotenal], powdered cellulose, natamycin), water, corn syrup and less than 2% of the following: salt, bacon flavor (torula yeast, hydrolyzed soy protein, maltodextrin, natural hickory smoke flavor, partially hydrogenated soybean oil, corn syrup solids, bacon (cured with water, salt, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite), thiamine hydrochloride, natural flavor, lecithin, disodium inosinate and disodium guanylate), natural flavoring, BHA, propyl gallate, citric acid. Contains Milk & Soy Allergen