We eat this at least 4 times a week. My 15 year old has determined that this is the only thing he wants to eat for breakfast EVER. It has been my favorite for years and I introduced him when he needed more protein in his diet. I just wish it came in a giant family size package. — Teresa B TaylorSee All Reviews
- Heat a nonstick skillet to medium-low.
- Add sausage links.
- Cook for 12-16 minutes or until cooked through and browned, turning often.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place sausage links on a shallow baking pan.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until cooked through and browned, turning links once.
- Medium temperature in a covered pan for 8-10 minutes.
For optimum freshness, keep refrigerated and prepare within 3 days of purchase, otherwise freeze for up to 30 days.
Pork, brown sugar, water and less than 2% of the following: salt, corn syrup, sugar, seasoning (cellulose gel, cornstarch, maltodextrin, modified food starch, molasses, glycerin, sugar, dextrose, honey), dextrose, monosodium glutamate, BHA, propyl gallate, citric acid.