Where did they go?. Where did they go? I mean that in two ways. My family loves the brown sugar & honey sausage and there is never any left over. We became hooked on them as our choice when shopping for breakfast items to cook. We were so disappointed to notice our local store stopped stocking them. We look for them at every store we go to now and buy several packs when we do find them. — JoyceSee All Reviews
- Heat a nonstick skillet to medium-low.
- Add sausage links.
- Cook for 12-16 minutes or until cooked through and browned, turning often.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place sausage links on a shallow baking pan.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until cooked through and browned, turning links once.
- Medium temperature in a covered pan for 8-10 minutes.
For optimum freshness, keep refrigerated and prepare within 3 days of purchase, otherwise freeze for up to 30 days.
Always refer to the package label for the most current ingredient and nutritional information. Pork, brown sugar, water and less than 2% of the following: salt, corn syrup, sugar, natural honey flavors (cellulose gel, corn starch, dextrose, modified food starch, honey), natural and artificial flavor (maltodextrin, modified food starch, molasses, glycerin, sugar), dextrose, monosodium glutamate, flavorings, BHA, propyl gallate, citric acid, collagen casings.