So delicious but hard to find. My husband and I LOVE the Brown Sugar and Honey Breakfast Sausage but we haven't had any in over a month. The only store in our area who sold them has stopped stocking them. I spoke to the powers that be but it did no good. I wish Johnsonville could convince more store to carry this flavor. The Maple flavor is ok, but, not nearly as good as the Brown Sugar. — AnnSee All Reviews
- Heat a nonstick skillet to medium-low.
- Add sausage links.
- Cook for 12-16 minutes or until cooked through and browned, turning often.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place sausage links on a shallow baking pan.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until cooked through and browned, turning links once.
- Medium temperature in a covered pan for 8-10 minutes.
For optimum freshness, keep refrigerated and prepare within 3 days of purchase, otherwise freeze for up to 30 days.
Pork, brown sugar, water and less than 2% of the following: salt, corn syrup, sugar, natural honey flavors (cellulose gel, corn starch, dextrose, modified food starch, honey), natural and artificial flavor (maltodextrin, modified food starch, molasses, glycerin, sugar), dextrose, monosodium glutamate, flavorings, BHA, propyl gallate, citric acid, collagen casings.