I love Johnsonville Sausage. I absolutely loved these brown sugar and honey breakfast sausage. Very easy to make and you taste the sweetness of the honey and a bit of the brown sugar. Pairs excellent with eggs, pancakes, and eggo's. I will definitely continue to buy these in the future and try all the different varieties. I’m a member of the Crowdtap Johnsonville rewards program, and Johnsonville sent me a sample of its Johnsonville Fully Cooked Breakfast Sausage Links to review. — ChrissySee All Reviews
- Heat a nonstick skillet to medium-low.
- Add sausage links.
- Cook for 12-16 minutes or until cooked through and browned, turning often.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place sausage links on a shallow baking pan.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until cooked through and browned, turning links once.
- Medium temperature in a covered pan for 8-10 minutes.
For optimum freshness, keep refrigerated and prepare within 3 days of purchase, otherwise freeze for up to 30 days.
Pork, brown sugar, water and less than 2% of the following: salt, corn syrup, sugar, natural honey flavors (cellulose gel, cornstarch, dextrose, modified food starch, honey), natural and artificial flavor (maltodextrin, modified food starch, molasses, glycerin, sugar), dextrose, monosodium glutamate, flavorings, BHA, propyl gallate, citric acid, collagen casings.