We eat this at least 4 times a week. My 15 year old has determined that this is the only thing he wants to eat for breakfast EVER. It has been my favorite for years and I introduced him when he needed more protein in his diet. I just wish it came in a giant family size package. — Teresa B TaylorSee All Reviews
- Heat a nonstick skillet to medium-low.
- Add sausage links.
- Cook for 12-16 minutes or until cooked through and browned, turning often.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place sausage links on a shallow baking pan.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until cooked through and browned, turning links once.
- Medium temperature in a covered pan for 8-10 minutes.
For optimum freshness, keep refrigerated and prepare within 3 days of purchase, otherwise freeze for up to 30 days.
Pork, brown sugar, water and less than 2% of the following: salt, corn syrup, sugar, natural honey flavors (cellulose gel, cornstarch, dextrose, modified food starch, honey), natural and artificial flavor (maltodextrin, modified food starch, molasses, glycerin, sugar), dextrose, monosodium glutamate, flavorings, BHA, propyl gallate, citric acid, collagen casings.