Now THAT'S flavor!. Easily the finest pre-cooked bratwurst on the market today. Wifey and the two rugrats line up salivating whenever ol' Dad starts these links a'grillin'! But you don't need to burn any charcoal to get great results with these fellas. We keep several packs handy in the fridge so the kiddos can whip up an easy microwave hot lunch any time. How good are these? Well, the first time that Benny Junior bit into one of Johnsonville's finest he was only four years old; after one big chomp, he smiled wide and declared, "Now THAT'S flavor!" Mom, Dad and Sissy couldn't agree more! Nowadays we can't seem to get through a meal of our fav Johnsonvilles without one of us repeating that classic line. I guess it's not just the flavor, but the fact that there's a company out there that cares enough about American families to make quality meals that go great with a side dish of laughter and love. — Ben JenkinsSee All Reviews
These products are fully cooked and ready to eat out of the package or be prepared to your liking!
- Preheat gas grill to medium–low heat. (If charcoal, allow it to burn until white ash has formed on the coals.)
- Place links on grill about 7-9 inches above the heat source.
- Cook for 7-10 minutes, turning the links frequently. If possible, use tongs rather than a fork to prevent casings from puncture.
- Place links in a pan, add ½ inch of water and cover.
- Simmer on low heat for about 10 minutes, turning often.
- Remove links from package, place in microwave-safe dish.
- Add water to cover links.
- Cover dish, heat on high for 1 minute 45 seconds.
- Turn links, heat again 1 minute 45 seconds.
- Let stand for 1-2 minutes prior to serving.
For optimum freshness, keep refrigerated and use by the date stamped on package. Open packages should be consumed within 7 days, or frozen no longer than 30 days. Thaw in refrigerator or microwave.
Pork, water, beer and less than 2% of the following: salt, potassium lactate, corn syrup, dextrose, spice, monosodium glutamate, natural flavors, sodium phosphate, sodium diacetate, lemon juice powder (maltodextrin, lemon juice solids), collagen casing.