wonderfully delicious product. I have been buying this for years. I love this product and found many ways to cook it in to many recipes. I recommend this to many people. A big plus for me is that it is pork free. I do not eat pork at all. I wish you had more brat products that were pork free like this product. I am going to try your chicken and turkey products. Please consider making versions of the big brat products pork free for us pork avoiders. One last thing do not change a thing on these beef brats and continue to make them forever. I love this product. — Roy Flores jrSee All Reviews
These products are fully cooked and ready to eat out of the package or be prepared to your liking!
- Preheat gas grill to medium–low heat. (If charcoal, allow it to burn until white ash has formed on the coals.)
- Place links on grill about 7-9 inches above the heat source.
- Cook for 7-10 minutes, turning the links frequently. If possible, use tongs rather than a fork to prevent casings from puncture.
- Place links in a pan, add ½ inch of water and cover.
- Simmer on low heat for about 10 minutes, turning often.
- Remove links from package, place in microwave-safe dish.
- Add water to cover links.
- Cover dish, heat on high for 1 minute 45 seconds.
- Turn links, heat again 1 minute 45 seconds.
- Let stand for 1-2 minutes prior to serving.
For optimum freshness, keep refrigerated and use by the date stamped on package. Open packages should be consumed within 7 days, or frozen no longer than 30 days. Thaw in refrigerator or microwave.
Beef, water and less than 2% of the following: salt, corn syrup, potassium lactate, sugar, sodium phosphate, monosodium glutamate, sodium diacetate, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite, natural and artificial flavors, collagen casing.