More than twice. Well, I figured I could eat these maybe twice, but have changed my mind. I would like to keep these in the freezer to have whenever the mood strikes! And that will probably be at least once a week maybe more. — ChrisSee All Reviews
These products are fully cooked and ready to eat out of the package or be prepared to your liking!
- Preheat gas grill to medium–low heat. (If charcoal, allow it to burn until white ash has formed on the coals.)
- Place links on grill about 7-9 inches above the heat source.
- Cook for 7-10 minutes, turning the links frequently. If possible, use tongs rather than a fork to prevent casings from puncture.
- Place links in a pan, add ½ inch of water and cover.
- Simmer on low heat for about 10 minutes, turning often.
- Remove links from package, place in microwave-safe dish.
- Add water to cover links.
- Cover dish, heat on high for 1 minute 45 seconds.
- Turn links, heat again 1 minute 45 seconds.
- Let stand for 1-2 minutes prior to serving.
For optimum freshness, keep refrigerated and use by the date stamped on package. Open packages should be consumed within 7 days, or frozen no longer than 30 days. Thaw in refrigerator or microwave.
Beef, water and less than 2% of the following: salt, corn syrup, potassium lactate, hydrolyzed skim milk protein, sugar, monosodium glutamate, sodium diacetate, sodium phosphate, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite, hydrolyzed skim milk protein, natural and artificial flavorings, collagen casing.