wonderfully delicious product. I have been buying this for years. I love this product and found many ways to cook it in to many recipes. I recommend this to many people. A big plus for me is that it is pork free. I do not eat pork at all. I wish you had more brat products that were pork free like this product. I am going to try your chicken and turkey products. Please consider making versions of the big brat products pork free for us pork avoiders. One last thing do not change a thing on these beef brats and continue to make them forever. I love this product. — Roy Flores jrSee All Reviews
These products are fully cooked and ready to eat out of the package or be prepared to your liking!
- Preheat gas grill to medium–low.
- Grill for 10-12 minutes or until heated through, turning links often.
- Bring ½ inch water to boil in a pan.
- Add links; cover and simmer for 6-8 minutes or until heated through, turning once.
- Place 1 link on a plate.
- Cover with a paper towel.
- Microwave on high for 30-35 seconds or until heated through.
- Let stand 1 minute before eating
Directions are based on an 1100 watt microwave.
For optimum freshness, keep refrigerated and use by the date stamped on package or freeze no longer than 30 days. Open packages should be consumed within 7 days.
Beef, water and less than 2% of the following: salt, corn syrup, potassium lactate, sugar, sodium phosphate, monosodium glutamate, sodium diacetate, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite, natural and artificial flavors, collagen casing.