So delicious. My husband & I love these. I make pigs in a blanket with them, rolling them up with a triangle of cheddar cheese and a triangle of crescent roll, baking about 20 minutes. In fact, we are having them tonight with homemade potato salad & coleslaw. An awesome product. — Barbara FrechetteSee All Reviews
These products are fully cooked and ready to eat out of the package or be prepared to your liking!
- Preheat gas grill to medium–low heat. (If charcoal, allow it to burn until white ash has formed on the coals.)
- Place links on grill about 7-9 inches above the heat source.
- Cook for 7-10 minutes, turning the links frequently. If possible, use tongs rather than a fork to prevent casings from puncture.
- Place links in a pan, add ½ inch of water and cover.
- Simmer on low heat for about 10 minutes, turning often.
- Remove links from package, place in microwave-safe dish.
- Add water to cover links.
- Cover dish, heat on high for 1 minute 45 seconds.
- Turn links, heat again 1 minute 45 seconds.
- Let stand for 1-2 minutes prior to serving.
For optimum freshness, keep refrigerated and use by the date stamped on package. Open packages should be consumed within 7 days, or frozen no longer than 30 days. Thaw in refrigerator or microwave.
Pork, water, pasteurized process cheddar cheese(cheddar cheese (milk cheese culture, salt, enzymes), water, milkfat, sodium phosphate, salt, sorbic acid, apo-carotenal) and 2% or less of the following: salt, corn syrup, potassium lactate, sugar, monosodium glutamate, sodium diacetate, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite, natural and artificial flavors, collagen casing.