LOVE this product.. Every month I buy 3-4 packages. I use them in most of my dishes. Sometimes when there is a great sale and the store runs out of Johnsonville they submit the other well known brand. For Christmas pot luck I made a 6qt crockpot with 2 family packages, 1 large bottle KC Masterpiece brown sugar and 1 small Bourbon. Added 2 cans Dole chunks to the crock pot juice and all. And the only spice was Chinese 5 spice. I came home with 2" left in the crock pot. But only 6 pieces of meat left. — Jennifer ManethSee All Reviews
These products are fully cooked and ready to eat out of the package or be prepared to your liking!
- Preheat gas grill to medium–low heat. (If charcoal, allow it to burn until white ash has formed on the coals.)
- Place links on grill about 7-9 inches above the heat source.
- Cook for 7-10 minutes, turning the links frequently. If possible, use tongs rather than a fork to prevent casings from puncture.
- Place links in a pan, add ½ inch of water and cover.
- Simmer on low heat for about 10 minutes, turning often.
- Remove links from package, place in microwave-safe dish.
- Add water to cover links.
- Cover dish, heat on high for 1 minute 45 seconds.
- Turn links, heat again 1 minute 45 seconds.
- Let stand for 1-2 minutes prior to serving.
For optimum freshness, keep refrigerated and use by the date stamped on package. Open packages should be consumed within 7 days, or frozen no longer than 30 days. Thaw in refrigerator or microwave.
Pork, water, pasteurized process cheddar cheese(cheddar cheese (milk cheese culture, salt, enzymes), water, milkfat, sodium phosphate, salt, sorbic acid, apo-carotenal) and 2% or less of the following: salt, corn syrup, potassium lactate, sugar, monosodium glutamate, sodium diacetate, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite, natural and artificial flavors, collagen casing.