Obsessed!. I am absolutely in LOVE with these! We tried them for the first time a few weeks back, and I've been dying for more ever since. There is a beautiful snap when you bite into them, and there is cheddar evenly dispersed throughout. I enjoy them on potato or hot dog buns with ketchup. :) We live in a very rural area and our local town grocer doesn't carry them, so I have to travel out of town to get them but it is totally worth it! I'm newly pregnant and that has only increased my cravings for these delicious cheddar sausages. — Sarah Moon-SappSee All Reviews
These products are fully cooked and ready to eat out of the package or be prepared to your liking!
- Preheat grill to medium–low.
- Grill for 10-12 minutes or until heated through, turning links often.
- Bring ½ inch water to boil in a pan.
- Add links; cover and simmer for 6-8 minutes or until heated through, turning once.
- Place 1 link on a plate.
- Cover with a paper towel.
- Microwave on high for 30-35 seconds or until heated through.
- Let stand 1 minute before eating
Directions are based on an 1100 watt microwave.
For optimum freshness, keep refrigerated and use by the date stamped on package or freeze no longer than 30 days. Open packages should be consumed within 7 days.
Always refer to the package label for the most current ingredient and nutritional information. Pork, water, pasteurized process cheddar cheese(cheddar cheese (milk cheese culture, salt, enzymes), water, milkfat, sodium phosphate, salt, sorbic acid, apo-carotenal) and 2% or less of the following: salt, corn syrup, potassium lactate, sugar, monosodium glutamate, sodium diacetate, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite, natural and artificial flavors, collagen casing.