Packed with Flavor!. Loved this! The perfect healthy trade out for pork sausage. I am so happy I found this sausage. I've missed Andouille sausage after having to give it up due to high fat. I just couldn't afford the extra calories. Now I don't have to. — Val HaysSee All Reviews
These products are fully cooked and ready to eat out of the package or be prepared to your liking!
- Place sausage in a skillet.
- Add 1/2-inch of water.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low.
- Cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until heated through, turning links once.
- Cut sausage into 1/2 inch slices and add to non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Cook 6-9 minutes, turning frequently.
For freshness, keep refrigerated and use by the date stamped on the package. Opened packages should be consumed within 7 days, or freeze no longer than 30 days.
Chicken, water, corn syrup, and less than 2% of the following: salt, modified food starch, potassium chloride, spices, dextrose, paprika, sodium phosphate, natural flavor, onion powder, dehydrated garlic, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite, natural flavors, collagen casing.