Much better than expected, a nice alternative to "traditional" andouille sausage. We're trying to eat a little more healthy these days. Therefore, we decided to use Johnsonville Andouille Chicken Sausage in our homemade Jambalaya. Got several compliments and will definitely be using it again. Will also be trying it in other recipes too. — MattSee All Reviews
These products are fully cooked and ready to eat out of the package or be prepared to your liking!
- Place sausage in a skillet.
- Add 1/2-inch of water.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low.
- Cover and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until heated through, turning links once.
- Cut sausage into 1/2 inch slices and add to non-stick skillet.
- Sauté for 7-9 minutes over medium heat or until heated through, stirring often.
For optimum freshness, keep refrigerated and use by the date stamped on the package, or freeze no longer than 30 days. Opened packages should be consumed within 7 days.
Always refer to the package label for the most current ingredient and nutritional information. Chicken, water, corn syrup, and less than 2% of the following: salt, modified food starch, potassium chloride, spices, dextrose, paprika, sodium phosphate, natural flavor, onion powder, dehydrated garlic, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite, natural flavors, collagen casing.