Johnsonville Sausage is on the lookout for the ugliest grill in America!
We know that grills can go through a lot of wear-and-tear firin’ up those sweet Johnsonville sausages. However, there are some grills that are too far gone to be saved; grills that have gone beyond the call of duty and have the war wounds to prove it. We want to pay respect to those ugly grills and the many tasty meals they’ve served up, by offering a new grill to the person with the ugliest grill out there. If you think you’ve got a grill that just screams ugly, share a picture of it and enter the Johnsonville Ugly Grill Contest!
May 29: Last Day to Submit an Entry
June 4 – June 18: Top 12 Finalist Voting Period
June 25: Grand Prize Winner Announced Around This Time
Throughout the Ugly Grill Contest, there are many chances to win!
- 4 prizes given out during the entry period
- 12 finalists will receive personalized grill gear
- 1 grand prize winner will receive a new Weber grill
Participants of the Ugly Grill Contest can enter a few ways.
- Upload an image of your grill on the Ugly Grill Contest homepage.
- Or, you can share your photo on any of these three social media platforms (on Johnsonville’s Facebook, Instagram or Twitter sites), and be sure to include the hashtag #uglygrillsweeps and tag Johnsonville.
Note: If you choose to upload and share your photo entry on Facebook, please post your photo to the Johnsonville Facebook page timeline to be eligible. Also, make sure your Twitter and Instagram accounts are set to “public” so that your pictures can be judged.
For more contest information, visit the Ugly Grill Contest homepage. Good luck!Back to Enthusiast Club