Italian Burger Hot Tub
An easy and sure-fire way to ensure all your guests get a piping hot, juicy Johnsonville Italian Burger. This makes a great dipping sauce for your sandwich.
WHAT YOU NEED Italian-Burger-Hot-Tub
- 1 large 11 x 9 x 2 3/8 inch aluminum foil baking pan
- 1 carton (32 oz.) beef broth
- 1 medium green pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 pkg. (32oz.) Johnsonville® Italian Burgers
Put the pan right on the grill, being careful not to singe your knuckle hair. Pour in beef broth. Add the peppers, onions and Italian seasoning. Grill your Johnsonville® Italian Burgers to a juicy, golden-brown perfection or until internal temperature reaches 160°F. Transfer burgers to the hot tub. Cover and keep warm until guests arrive.